The Norfolk Integrated Housing and Community Support Service supports adults (aged over 18) with severe and enduring mental health needs, including individuals with complex needs. This is delivered for people across the whole of Norfolk in supported living and within the community.
The service works with individuals to identify and make changes in a variety of areas of their lives in order to improve their wellbeing. It aims to support people to achieve their goals and to live as independently as possible in their local community. We support people in supported living (located in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn) and within the community.
We can support people to:
- Improve their wellbeing and develop self-management skills
- Develop practical living skills including maintaining a tenancy, cooking and budgeting
- Access community resources
We offer a variety of support to meet each individual’s needs and circumstances including:
- Supported living – staffed 24/7
- Personalised one to one support
- Connecting with people who have a lived experience of mental health through one to one peer support and peer led groups