The Norfolk Integrated Housing and Community Support Service supports adults (aged over 18) with severe and enduring mental health needs, including individuals with complex needs. This is delivered for people across the whole of Norfolk in supported living and within the community.
How can we help?
The service works with individuals to identify and make changes in a variety of areas of their lives in order to improve their wellbeing. It aims to support people to achieve their goals and to live as independently as possible in their local community. We support people in supported living (located in Norwich, Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn) and within the community.
We can support people to:
- Improve their wellbeing and develop self-management skills
- Develop practical living skills including maintaining a tenancy, cooking and budgeting
- Access community resources
We offer a variety of support to meet each individual’s needs and circumstances including:
- Supported living – staffed 24/7
- Personalised one to one support
- Connecting with people who have a lived experience of mental health through one to one peer support and peer led groups
For more information about the service and how to make a referrals, please contact us using the details below:
Telephone: 01603 485095
Mobile: 07894 595305
Operations and Development Manager:
Sonja Chilvers - email@example.com
Delivered in partnership with St Martins, West Norfolk Mind, Norwich & Central Norfolk Mind and Great Yarmouth & Waveney Mind. Funded by Norfolk County Council and South, North, West, Norwich and Great Yarmouth & Waveney Clinical Commissioning Groups.
Referrals accepted from:
Any statuary or voluntary sector organisation (eg Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust, local housing providers, GPs, Norfolk Recovery Partnership).