Mindfulness for Young People
Mindfulness in Schools [.b]
.b pronounced [dot-be] stands for “Stop, breathe and be!” and is delivered across nine lessons.
It aims to help young people:
- To experience greater well-being (e.g. feel happier, calmer, more fulfilled)
- To fulfil their potential and pursue their own goals e.g. be more creative, more relaxed, academically, personally
- To improve their concentration and focus, in classes, in exams and tests, on the sports field, when playing games, when paying attention and listening to others
- To work with difficult mental states such as depressive, ruminative and anxious thoughts and low moods
- To cope with the everyday stresses and strains of adolescent life such as exams, relationships, sleep problems, family issues
We can to offer open .b mindfulness workshops for young people. We currently offer courses in schools for students aged 11-18. For more details click here
If your school is interested in taster sessions, teacher training or running the .b programme for your students, please email us
or call 01603 432457 and ask for Robert Black or Ruth Taylor.