Mindfulness at Work
We can help your organisation build a mindful workplace for better performance, innovation and resilience. We offer support in developing mindfulness as a core leadership competence, that can be woven through all levels of your organisation to create a culture of reduced stress, improved focus and creativity.
Mindfulness Taster Session (1 hour)
– experiential, introductory workshop exploring mindfulness and its benefits.
An Intro to Mindfulness at Work (2.5 hours
) - experiential, introductory workshop exploring the application of mindfulness in a workplace context, to increase concentration, creativity, empathy and resilience to stress.
- how to develop mindfulness as a core leadership competence, including mindful communication, empathy-building and creative thinking, to support effective, inclusive teams.
Mindful Communication –
learn how to build and repair effective team relationships, drawing on Restorative Practice and Non-Violent Communication see our current workshop here
Mindfulness and Self Compassion for the Caring Professions
– explores the role of mindfulness approaches in preventing compassion-fatigue and burnout.
Delivery of an 8 week course on site (
including elements of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Mindful Self Compassion and
NICE-approved Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
) Research shows workplace course programmes are more effective at engaging teams in sustained practice than mindfulness apps alone.
Ongoing practice groups
– weekly, fortnightly or monthly to help maintain and deepen skills learnt. Or, we can help you initiate your own peer-led practice groups to truly embed a mindful workplace
One to one mindfulness coaching sessions
– support with implementing mindfulness skills effectively.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01603 432457 and ask to speak to Robert Black or Ruth Taylor.