The Anchor Project - Suicide Bereavement Support
The Anchor Project is a new venture made possible through the donations of our generous fundraisers.
If you have lost someone close to you through suicide, you are likely to experience a range of intense and sometimes confusing emotions. Each person will be affected in their own way but you don't have to journey this alone. Over eight weeks the group will support you to speak openly about your reactions, feelings and emotions, to find support and to meet others who are going through similiar experiences. Within the group, together we will take a look at differenct topics to help come to terms with what has happened, exploring loss and grief and starting to think about what it might look like to grow a new life around suicide. The group offers a safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment.
- Eight week closed groups at various locations across central Norfolk
- 12 people maximum per group
- Day and evening times available
- Each group runs for 2 hours with refreshments provided
- Open to anyone bereaved by suicide over the age of 18
- The groups will be run by a member of staff and a volunteer
- Accessible for people who have been bereaved for a minimum of 3 months
How to join the group?
If you would like to learn more or join the group the please contact Katy Hall on 01603 432457