Outreach is a team that supports people experiencing mental ill health at home. We provide services in Norwich and across Central Norfolk. Outreach support workers will come and visit you at home or another community location of your choice, usually on a weekly basis.
We can help you by:
- Working within a person-centred approach to enable you to manage your mental and physical health to live independently, improve your quality of life and prevent long term crisis
- Building and regaining daily living skills, these include: budgeting, cooking, shopping, managing a persons living environment and general self-care
- Helping you to access community facilities such as social networks, education and work opportunities
- Support with building and maintaining relationships that are important
- Offering you practical support with financial, housing and other day to day barriers to recovery
- Promoting full choice and control with your life, taking responsibility and restoring hope
The team will work closely with any other professionals involved in your care and, with your consent, other key people in your life.
In order to use the service it has to be funded and this can be undertaken privately or using a personal budget or directly commissioned by Adult Social Services.
Get in touch