Courses & Training
Courses for Everyone
You may be an individual looking to find out more about mental health, or you may be an employer with just one or two members of staff who require training – our scheduled courses for anyone will suit your needs. We run a variety of courses and workshops throughout the year, check out our current training programme.
Bespoke training for your staff
Need a training session for a group of staff at your organisation?
With a range of courses to choose from, you’re sure to find one that suits you.
To help in your search for a training course, scroll down to see some of the example courses we can offer. Please note that all of our courses are available for bespoke, in-house delivery; however only a select few are delivered as part of our scheduled training programme.
You choose the date, duration and location of the course, and we come to you.
Prices (inclusive of VAT) are dependent on your sector and training requirements with reduced rates for charity and statutory bodies.
All you need is:
- A suitable venue to accommodate the session
- A laptop and projector
- A flip chart with pens / white board
Check out the courses that we run:
- Introduction to Mindfulness at Work
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness for Sport and Physical Activity (3 hours)
- Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) for the Armed Forces Community
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Lite (3 hours)
- Wellbeing and Resilience (3 hours)
- ASIST training (2 days)
Contact the Learn With Us Team today
phone: 01603 432457